Strengthen the institutional capacities of CSOs that seek to influence public decision-making through the development of basic knowledge and skills in the area of results orientation, especially for the monitoring and evaluation of their own projects.
• Review the main concepts of Management for Results.
• Conceptualize strategic planning within the framework of public organizations and civil society, as well as its implementation.
• Introduce CSOs to evaluation issues as a useful tool for generating information and recommendations for decision-making, and fostering institutional learning.
• Practice methodologies to evaluate project design, build and evaluate performance indicators.
The objective of this course is for members of civil society organizations (CSOs) to develop capacities in Management for Results (GpR) and evaluation. With this, CSOs will be able to implement institutional monitoring and evaluation processes, as well as their own projects, in order to improve their effectiveness and impact on government action.
The workshop is divided into four modules which are:
I. Theoretical conceptual framework of the GpR
II. Strategic management
III. The evaluation and indicators
IV. Tools for design, planning, monitoring and evaluation The course will be held at the CIDE A.C. facilities, Santa Fe, Mexico City, from October 25 to 28, 2016 with a total of 30 hours. The hours are: Tuesday to Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To members of CSOs who are advocates of government action, who are interested in strengthening organizational capacities by designing, implementing and evaluating their own results-oriented programs and projects. It is required to have basic knowledge in Logical Framework Matrix Methodology. This call is addressed to CSOs that have a presence in a country (s) of Latin America and the Caribbean.
Those interested in participating must complete the registration found on the website: http://www.clear-la.cide.edu/
Registration will be active until Wednesday, October 5, 2016, you must attach the following documents:
• Copy of professional title, professional certificate, certificate, strip of materials or certificate of qualification or any other official document that guarantees that the applicant has undergraduate studies.
• Copy of official identification with photograph (INE, passport, professional certificate)
The student will be formally enrolled when he / she sends the proof of payment of the course to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
From the CLEAR LAC three types of supports will be offered:
Tuition Scholarship, consists of the total payment of tuition for the course.
Lodging grant, consisting of the payment of four nights of lodging in a hotel Near CIDE A.C.
Transportation Scholarship consists of the total payment of the IDA and RETURN plane ticket from the city of origin to Mexico City.
The interested party should express their interest in some kind of support in the register, and answer the corresponding questions. One type of support per participant will be granted. CLEAR LAC will publish the list of people who obtained the support on Friday October 7, 2016 on the CLEAR LAC website http://www.clear-la.org/home/
The administration of the support will be effective if the interested party complies with the registration process, including the corresponding payment.
• $ 17,000.00 MXN (905 USD) (course *, lodging and meals **)
• $ 12,000.00 MXN (640 USD) (course * and meals **)
The deposit or bank transfer must be made to the HSBC bank in the name of the Economic Research and Teaching Center, AC to the account number: 4039603584, branch number 0763 (Lilas), CLABE: 021180040396035842. After making the deposit, Or voucher to the administrative assistant. eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu
Centro de Investigacion y Docencia Económicas, Carretera México - Toluca 3655 Col. Lomas de Santa Fe 01210, Mexico City eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu
Tel .: +52 55 5727 9800 Ext. 2351
Tel .: +52 55 5727 9800 Ext. 2351