Diploma in Public Policy and Evaluation VIII Edition
This program is designed to generate robust capabilities of management, analysis and use of the main tools of evaluation and monitoring with a focus on results-oriented management and public policy... As a starting point (modules I and II), are the focus of public policy, the central concepts that characterize it and ties link between evaluation, public policy based on evidence, ethics, results orientation and accountability, as well as direct public organizational implications and the Mexico institutional environment. Subsequently (module III), are the main tools of monitoring and evaluation, as well as different types of assessment based on the universe of questions that respond and methodologies suitable to answer them. Finally, (modules IV and V), is discussed them activities Basic for the design, it management and it communication of them evaluations and is develop skills management for the evaluation by the discussion of cases practical and lessons relevant of the evaluation for it takes of decisions.
Duration: 102 hours, divided into 29 sessions
Date: March 17 - July 15, 2017
Coordinator: Dr. Claudia Maldonado
To be admitted to the diploma, the applicant will have to send the following documents:
- Copy of professional degree, professional certificate, or any official document indicating that the applicant has complied with all the credits of studies of Bachelor's degree (PDF format).
- Copy of official identification with photo (PDF format).
- Proof of payment (bank transfer or deposit) corresponding to the first payment.
- Supply the application form
- To be admitted to the diploma, the applications need to be sent to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
The cost of tuition is $ 35,000 MXN. This amount must be covered in two payments of $ 16, 500 MXN. The first can be done before the diploma begins and the second before June 30, 2017.
CLEAR CIDE Extension Rooms
Mexico-Toluca Highway # 3655 Col. Lomas de Santa Fe. Cp.01210. Mexico DF
Oscar Ramos email@example.com
Jacqueline Hernández Flores firstname.lastname@example.org
+52 (55) 57279800 ext. 2351 - 7823