This roundtable was the second in a series of M&E roundtables organised by CLEAR South Asia on Best Practices in Data Collection. It provided an introduction to of experimental evaluation and quasi-experimental methods.
Speakers: (Part I)
- Lindsey Novak (3ie) - The Fundamentals of the Theory of Change.
- Vimala Ramachandran (ERU) - Shaping Program and Evaluation Design Experience from the Education Sector.
- Priya Nanda (ICRW) - The Theory of Change (Apni Beti Apna Dhan): Enhancing Value of Girls in Haryana.
Speakers: (Part II)
- Priya Nanda (ICRW) - The Theory of Change (Apni Beti Apna Dhan): Enhancing Value of Girls in Haryana (Continuation)
- John Floretta (J-PAL South Asia) - Closing Remarks.
Watch Part II here.