M&E Roundtable Series # 5 Equity-Focused Evaluation Methods
February 21, 2013
CLEAR South Asia in partnership with the Community of Evaluators (CoE) and UNICEF held the fifth event in a series of M&E roundtables, focusing on equity-based evaluation methods. The presentations and discussions focused on the theory, value and practice of equity-based evaluation methods and their application in the South Asian context.
- Katherine Hay (Independent Consultant) - Moderator
- Michael Bamberger (Independent Consultant) and Marco Segone (UNICEF) - How to Design and Implement Equity-focused Evaluations
- A.K. Shivkumar (National Advisory Council)
- Sarath Davala (SEWA) - Madhya Pradesh Unconditional Cash Transfer Pilot Project
- Shubh Kumar Range (Community of Evaluators)