CLEAR’s worldwide network is uniquely positioned
to support local M&E excellence.
Drawing on global practices and local experience, we help strengthen evaluation systems, build evaluation skills, and apply evaluation knowledge to improve development outcomes.
We partner with stakeholders across the M&E ecosystem to engage clients and provide useful services at the enabling environment, organizational, and individual levels.
Case studies of collaboration with M&E Stakeholders
- Government Agencies
- Civil Society Organizations
- Academic and Research Institutions
- International Organizations
CLEAR supports governments and institutions in enhancing their effectiveness, accountability, and transparency. We support better-informed policy decisions by strengthening the ability of clients and partners to monitor, learn from, and report on results. The network primarily engages with individuals who shape the M&E environment within their countries (such as policymakers and parliamentarians) and prioritizes engagements that have the potential for system-wide impact.
- Through its partnership with the Development Monitoring and Evaluation Office (DMEO), CLEAR South Asia has been working at the highest level to institutionalize evidence-based policymaking in India. CLEAR South Asia is currently collaborating with DMEO, along with other partners such as the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF), UNICEF, and World Food Program (WFP), to conduct M&E diagnostic assessments of Indian states to assess current M&E systems and practices. This will be followed by capacity-building support for the state governments.
- The Caribbean Community (CARICOM) Secretariat and the Independent Evaluation Group of the World Bank (IEG), in collaboration with the Centre for Learning on Evaluation and Results for Latin America and the Caribbean (CLEAR LAC), are working together to advance the Caribbean Community’s Results-Based Management System (RBM).
- Considering the challenges brought by the COVID-19 pandemic, the CLEAR LAB Center and the Cape Verde government are making significant progress in building M&E capacities in the Lusophone African country.
- Latin America and the Caribbean Regional Center
Hosted by Centro de Investigación y Docencia Económicas
Carretera México-Toluca 3655, Lomas de Santa Fe, Álvaro Obregón, 01210, Mexico City, Mexico
clear [dot] la [at] cide [dot] edu | clear-lac.org
Lusophone Africa and Brazil Regional Center
Hosted by Fundação Getulio Vargas
Escola de Economia de São Paulo
Rua Itapeva, 286 - 10º andar - Bela Vista - São Paulo/SP, Brasil
clear [dot] fgv [at] fgv [dot] br | fgvclear.org
- Anglophone Africa Regional Center
Hosted by University of the Witwatersrand Johannesburg, South Africa
CLEAR [dot] AnglophoneAfrica [at] wits [dot] ac [dot] za | wits.ac.za/clear-aa
- West Africa Affiliate Center
Hosted by Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration, Accra, Ghana
- Francophone Africa Regional Center
Hosted by Centre Africain d’Études Superiéures en Gestion
CESAG Boulevard du Général De Gaulle 3802, Dakar, Sénégal
clear [at] csag [dot] edu [dot] sn | clearfa.org
- East Asia Regional Center
Hosted by Asia-Pacific Finance and Development Institute
No.200, Panlong Road, Qingpu District, Shanghai, China
clear-shipdet [at] afdi [dot] org [dot] cn
- South Asia Regional Center
Hosted By J-PAL South Asia at the Institute for Financial Management and Research | Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab, AADI Building, Ground Floor, 2 Balbir Saxena Marg,
Hauz Khas New Delhi, DL 110016, India
clearsateam [at] clearsouthasia [dot] org | clearsouthasia.org
- Pakistan Affiliate Regional Center
Hosted by Centre for Economic Research in Pakistan, Lahore, Pakistan.